Flight Sale Elite accepts the following payment options:
- EFT Bank Transfer
- Credit Card (fees apply – 1.76% for Australian bank credit cards (until 31/12/2023), 3.75% for International bank credit cards + 2% currency conversion fee)
- Afterpay (fees apply – 6%)
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
To pay in Australian Dollars (AUD) via EFT Bank Transfer, use the following details:
If you are paying from a foreign currency account, please contact us for foreign currency account details, otherwise to pay in AUD, use the following bank details.
For all credit card payments, you’ll need to:
- Specify the amount you wish to pay
- Add 1.76% credit card fee to any amount you wish to pay (otherwise this will be deducted from the amount paid)
- Click on the ‘Pay Now’ button below
Please remember to add 1.76% credit card fee for all Australian credit cards and 3.75% for all International credit cards + 2% currency conversion fee. Pay Now will open up in a secure payment checkout page with Stripe.
AFTERPAY IS CURRENTLY BEING TRIALLED AS A PAYMENT METHOD FOR FLIGHT SALE ELITE.
For all Afterpay payments, the maximum amount payable is $2000 (as well as abiding within your Afterpay credit limit). You’ll need to:
- Specify the amount you wish to pay including the Flight Sale Elite Payment Processing Fee (6%)
- Click on the ‘Pay Now’ button then login to Afterpay.
Please note, Payment processing fee applies of 6% to all payments via this method.
Pay Now will open up in a secure payment checkout page with Stripe. Afterpay terms and conditions apply including additional fees for missed or late payments.
If you have questions about your payment or if would like a revised invoice, please contact us.