#Emirates #EK #Europe #Business Class #Frankfurt #London #Paris #Rome #Milan #Nice #Venice #Madrid #Barcelona
Book your Emirates Business Class flights to Europe with Flight Sale Elite and enjoy complimentary limousine transfers, earn frequent flyer points, and experience Emirate’s award winning inflight entertainment and service. Plus we’ve partnered with Eurail to bring you an amazing independent itinerary including Business Class flights, 1st Class Rail Pass, Accommodation plus more. It’s everything an independent traveller needs for their next trip to Europe.
Book your 2024 tickets to Europe and save on Emirates Business Class fares
Fly Australia to Zurich fr $10,295 Business Class including the following:
- Return flights from either Sydney/Brisbane or Melbourne to Zurich in Business Class with Emirates including airport taxes and service fees
- Complimentary limousine transfers to/from the airport
- Choose your inflight meal prior to travel
- Eurail Global 1st Class 10 Days Flexipass (within 2 months)
- Lonely Planet Europe by Rail Guidebook (ebook)
- AUD150 equivalent in either CHF or EUR or GBP on a WISE Travel Money Card* to spend on your trip
Alternative #1: Add from $500pp and fly to London instead of Zurich
Alternative #2: Add from $800 and fly to Milan instead of Zurich
It’s everything you need to kick start your 2024 European adventure! Explore Switzerland in depth or cross the border into Italy, France or hop over to London on the Eurostar – the choice is yours with a Eurail Global Flexipass.
If you plan on staying only in Switzerland, the Swiss Flexipass includes local public transport in Switzerland, plus some mountain excursions and free entry to many museums.
Hurry, seats are limited and subject to availability – must book and pay in full before 3pm, 23 November 2023.
Would your friends like this? Share it with them!
Why book with Flight Sale Elite?
- We can manage all aspects of your booking from end to end – flights, cruises, hotels, transfers, rail, etc
- We’re a single phone call away (even if overseas, travelling)
- We provide a bespoke service which includes expert fare and product knowledge
- We can hold flights for for you for a few days before payment and ticketing
- We’re 100% Australian owned and operated
- Learn more about us here
Things to know
There are flight restrictions that apply and blackout periods. Price quoted is based on departing 7th May 2024 and returning 20 May 2024. Other dates are available but discounted tickets may not be available on all flights or travel days. Flights are based on early morning departure, mid-week flights. Surcharge applies for weekend or evening flights. Price is based on one person travelling solo. Terms and conditions apply including change and cancellation fees which will be advised at the time of booking. Rail pass requires a cell phone with internet access to activate. Some train services require seat reservations in advance which are an additional cost and are not included in the itinerary. Inclusions are only as stated. Not included are meals, drinks, items of a personal nature including room service or telephone calls, internet access etc. Product specials may be withdrawn by suppliers earlier without notice and as such, this itinerary package is only guaranteed once booked and paid in full. This is not a guided tour. It is an independent itinerary. Need help with accommodation? We can book that for you. Wise card is for new customers only. Conditions apply.